Friday 7 April 2017

MY BROTBHERS ROOM

           MY BROTHERS ROOM




Suddenly, my mum tells me to go into my brother’s room to get able’s dumey . concisely, i crept down the hallway it screams like a howler monkey in the wild. peering, through the door I hear the creaking of the door laughing at me because I am scared of the noise. Almost puking I smell a smell that I have never smelt before. Then I hear a noise that I have never heard before. nearing , the bed I see a shadow shocking my brains out my little brother nate jump’s out under the bed and then a bhheebbhheeeeeee. Now I know why it’s so smelly it is because nate has been farting and the noise is nate laughing at me because of my face that I made when he farted. Majestically I run down the hallway like a cheater blasting off the ground at it’s prey. When I get down the hallway my mum said what took you so long. It’s along story mum ay nate.

1 comment: